Florida Car Insurance
Driving has become an essential part of our lives; something many of us truly cannot live without. Whether it’s a quick cruise down the block or a road trip across the country—every time you get behind the wheel you place yourself at risk—making Florida car insurance all the more crucial.
Since 2002, Commonwealth Insurance of the Bay Area has been developing an insurance community aimed at improving the coverage we secure our clients. The team at Commonwealth Insurance of the Bay Area is proud of the superior customer support and auto insurance strategies we provide residents all throughout Florida—whether it’s Tampa auto insurance, a Sarasota policy, Bay Area auto insurance or vehicle coverage anywhere within Florida—we’ve got you covered! Not to mention that we have the ability to provide you with competitive Florida car insurance quotes online; allowing you to secure your policy with us from the comfort of your own home!
We love that we can go above and beyond the standard insurance securing effective vehicle coverage you can truly rely on. It’s important to remember that Florida car insurance can protect you from loss in the event of an unfortunate accident—so why allow yourself to remain unprotected?
At Commonwealth Insurance of the Bay Area we strive to supply you with as many options as possible; thus enabling our comprehensive coverage strategies to provide you with the opportunity to custom build a policy that meets all of your auto insurance needs.
We offer the following options for your Florida car insurance policies:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
We recognize that all of these varying coverage and product options can become a bit overwhelming—you want to make sure that you’re fully covered for a range of vehicle risks—yet at the same time you’re trying to keep premium expenses at the forefront of your mind. That’s why our insurance specialists are dedicated to helping you find the most affordable Tampa auto insurance, Sarasota policy, Bay Area auto insurance or vehicle coverage anywhere within Florida—as well as make you, and your unique needs, our top priority!
Contact Commonwealth Insurance of the Bay Area to learn more about our various coverage options and receive a complete coverage review—as well as your free Florida car insurance quotes today!